- We are going to change our web site to improve the on-line shopping
- We changed our URL to DRGGroupers.net to go with our web site overhaul.
- We are going to try to streamline our upload and download pathways for
our DRG Assignment Service (DAS).
- We are going to review our product definitions to make sure that we
are offering what people want to buy.
- We are trying out a streamlined development process by creating an ICD10 version of v32 DRGs--and we are looking for beta testers.
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
2015 should be a banner year for DRG Groupers; we are taking advantage of the impending shift to ICD10 to knock some items off of our to-do list: